I have been lost in ink and pen, paintbrush and mouse for a few weeks so have been tardy and deprived of my best blogs. So I missed The Versatile Blogger Award that the wonderful Mia Widlake had posted for me. Mia wears many proverbial hats, all of them stylish, detailed and sharply clever. Her blog No.19 is a showcase of contemporary interiors with a penchant for the industrial - epic and curious. A style maven. Thank you Mia. To pass on the love here are seven blogs I love and seven totally random facts about myself. ps. Seven is not enough for all the blogs I love so I am breakin' the rules, running with wolves and vampires, I'm on the edge of glory........ I'll stop now.
1. I love liquorice
2. I have pointy ears
3. Praying Mantis babies make me happy.
4. I am extremely observant.
5. I didn't drive a car for 7 years.
6. I am suspicious of medicine.
7. I use a 00, Cotman, Winsor & Newton brush.
Here's the small print for those who want to play along:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award. In the same post , add the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
3. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
4. In the same post, include this set of rules.
5. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.